450 BM Discontinued?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 450 BM Discontinued?

Postby go2boats » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Ordered my 6.5 Grendel in January...................all they can say is 20-25 weeks but my order is in place.......pretty sad deal.......
go2boats

Postby Navy_Guns » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm

FINALLY got the call today from Bushmaster saying my upper should ship in the next 2-3 weeks! Backordered since January, it will be here in time for Christmas!
Navy_Guns

Postby kobraken » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:54 pm

WOW! Now this is gonna really piss you off. I got fed up with bushmaster never updating their status on the website . Called customer service on November 1, asked them about complete rifles or uppers, the guy says we have three uppers on the shelf,I said transfer me to sales and walk one upper over to them. He transfers me, they say they don't have any, then there's a clunk, and a voice saying " you do now" he sells me one and I get mine on the 8th. All because they don't know what they actually have on hand. Go figure.
Here piggy,piggy,piggy, I got something for you.
kobraken

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Ya know. If I was the CS guy who walked that Upper over to the Sales guy and I heard a sales guy tell a customer they were Oout of stock while I'm sitting there with on in my hand..... There would soon be a very heated meeting in a sales managers' office. I would be demanding that the sales guy be fired. You need to tell these "sales" people to get off their asses, and walk over and LOOK at their inventory. If CS can walk an upper over to sales, sales can walk their dumbasses over to the warehouse. I'm sick and tired if this crap from Freedom Group and Remington.
Did you hear that, Remington and Freedom Group? We know some of you clowns lurk over here and watergate this forum. This kind of customer service WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and if you choose to keep it up, we are going to take great pleasure in exposing your lousy customer service to the major gun rags in a "Veritas Visuals" form of embarrassment. Remove these jerk weeds in your sales and Customer Service Dept! Get rid of the sandbagging employees in your manufacturing dept. Stop destroying the name of Bushmaster.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kobraken » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Just think how many they COULD sell if they wanted. The market is now flooded with .223/5.56, enough already give us the choices we have asked about.
Here piggy,piggy,piggy, I got something for you.
kobraken

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:24 pm

And Windham is now selling ARs to Walmart. I saw three on the shelf Friday morning.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Nosparks » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:12 am

And Windham is now selling ARs to Walmart. I saw three on the shelf Friday morning

Wish my Walmart still sold guns.
Nosparks

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Nosparks wrote:
And Windham is now selling ARs to Walmart. I saw three on the shelf Friday morning

Wish my Walmart still sold guns.

I guess it's a Texas thing.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Colohunter » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 pm

We still have a few Walmarts around here that have guns. Especially as you get into the more remote stores away from the Denver metro area.
Colohunter

Postby Nosparks » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Funny thing about my local Wal-Mart is that it has a really good sporting goods (fishing) and hunting selection, just no guns other than Muzzleloaders. Oddly enough if I drive 30 miles away that Wal-Mart has guns but a real horrid sporting goods section.

But to find anything Bushmaster let alone 450, I have to go to the web. Such a stigma still on Bushmaster after that crap in Connecticut. Its amazing the impact the news has on people and material things!
Nosparks

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles