Member(s) Needed to Split Bullet Order Soon

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Member(s) Needed to Split Bullet Order Soon

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu May 17, 2018 1:14 pm

If anyone of you guys want my cut, I’ll let it go. There may be more of you guys out there who need the bullets more than I do. I’ve already got a box of 250. No sense in me being greedy. But if you have trouble finding a home for the remainder, I’ll definitely take some.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby teddy_d » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Hoot

I'd take 100 if it helps, I have a friend that would use 50 of them.
teddy_d

Postby Hoot » Thu May 17, 2018 8:24 pm

For the record, I didn't order them yet. I ordered the other stuff I was waiting to check out however. I like you guys but I don't like you that much, to plop down $60.00 on the hope that it will work out. My pockets aren't that deep. I don't know how long they are on sale but they still are as of this writing. If enough members don't speak for them, there's a chance they won't get ordered before they're no longer on sale. Its a waiting game right now. I've never called customer service to inquire how long something on sale is going to stay on sale and I'm not sure they'd tell you anyway. I'l be away from my desk at a "dog and pony show" most of the day tomorrow, for the Sheriff's Annual Open House. Apparently they like the way I turn on the "Charm City" charm enough for me to get stuck explaining how modern communication systems work (that and I'm a slow runner) but I'll try to keep tabs on how its going here and at Midway. Hopefully the sale runs through the weekend.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby teddy_d » Sat May 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Hopes and dreams crushed like a marlboro butt on the floor of a strip club floor :cry:
teddy_d

Postby Hoot » Sat May 19, 2018 9:59 pm

teddy_d wrote:Hopes and dreams crushed like a marlboro butt on the floor of a strip club floor :cry:

I didn't know there are strip clubs where you can still smoke! Where! ? ;)

Reminds me of something funny that Dave Chappelle once said about trying to smoke in a strip club. :lol:

Not to be the eternal tease (no pun intended), but they're still on sale as of this writing.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby teddy_d » Sun May 20, 2018 6:45 am

Welp I'm living the dream.

I bought a box of 250.

Shipping is pretty much a standard fee, so for less than $70.00 250 bullets is a deal.

"Yes a pimp does smoke menthol cigarettes"
teddy_d

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b