Has anyone received their upper from the sale?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Has anyone received their upper from the sale?

Postby Sharpdagger » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Ordered on May 26th, 6-days later on my door step. Buds Gun shop,
You cant beat free shipping.
Sharpdagger

Postby Billsmith63 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 am

I received mine quite some time ago. When I did inquire about delivery, Bushmaster did email me saying they were waiting on bolts. I ordered mine on day 2 of the sale and received it with the first batch of .450's that went out. I called Bushmaster once during my wait and they told me the gun was being shipped the next day. I've had no problems with Bushmaster customer service.
Billsmith63

Postby bighole » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:54 am

Sharpdagger wrote:Ordered on May 26th, 6-days later on my door step. Buds Gun shop,
You cant beat free shipping.

Mine took three days to my suprise. I had went somewhere and when I got home , It was sitting on my porch. My dad got his from BM and it took two and a half months.
"I always herd there were three types of suns in Kansas , sunshine , sunflowers , and sons-a-bitches" The outlaw Josey Wales
bighole

Postby ryr8828 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:20 pm

I now have a .450. Had to go to town for scope mounts, if I feel like mounting the scope later I'll post a pic. Ordered Monday afternoon, delivered today.
ryr8828

Postby tacster » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 pm

apparently they ran out of bolts again. they got them in yesterday, should ship out in another 3-4 days.... :roll:
tacster

Postby frodobaggins » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:50 am

I don't know if it's still a problem, but if you're having problems getting a reply from Bushmaster, call them.
The phone customer service was courteous and knowledgeable.

The email customer service is however, horrible. I finally got a reply to one of my e-mails, 9 days later, and
after the gun had shipped.
frodobaggins

Postby Siringo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 pm

AH!!!! Just like my company. Customer service is ONLY phone orintated. E-mail them and they CALL you back. Just the way we do things. But our computer division is stricly e-mail. They do not know what a phone is!!!!
Siringo

Postby HillBilly » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Last wednesday(6/16), My upper was in QC and should be here at the end of this week... Or so I was told... Called today, My upper has not been built yet and they have no bolts to do so...

I remember when Mac started this company... I just dont know when I made the "list"...

Rant over... I cant wait to pound some rounds down range and see what I can get out of this package... Got a pretty cool hunt coming up the last week in sept and I gotta build a Whopper of a load for the Big Un'
If you build it they will come, If I build it... I'll take the damn thing home!
HillBilly

Postby tacster » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:44 am

HillBilly wrote:Last wednesday(6/16), My upper was in QC and should be here at the end of this week... Or so I was told... Called today, My upper has not been built yet and they have no bolts to do so...

I remember when Mac started this company... I just dont know when I made the "list"...

Rant over... I cant wait to pound some rounds down range and see what I can get out of this package... Got a pretty cool hunt coming up the last week in sept and I gotta build a Whopper of a load for the Big Un'

same thing happened to me. they said the bolts were in, and should ship in a few days. that was a while ago. i called again and they said the bolts still were not in????

also i tried buds gunshop but they dont send ar stuff to california. i hate that.
tacster

Postby tacster » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 am

woohoo my package shipped. you can relax now wildcatter. i know you were stressing about it :D
tacster

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles