450 Magazine Options

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 450 Magazine Options

Postby Hoot » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 pm

wildcatter wrote:I case you didn't see it, the Black Followers, were sent to Hoot for distribution. Do a sight search under "Black Followers"..

..t

Mark's followers are sitting in a box waiting for me to get a spare evening to mod his FCD, without my Dad in tow.

Why don't you clean this place up?
Don't you own a broom?
Why isn't that drill bit put away?
Half of these pegboard hooks are empty!
How can you concentrate with that awful music you're listening to?
You drink too much coffee!
Where's a chair for me?
Can I help?
:o

Hopefully, after he passes out from overeating on Thanksgiving, I'll be able to slip away and get some work done. :x
I love him, but we're like the Odd Couple...

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby jerdebson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 pm

My dad was a lot the same way, but I have sure have missed him the last 12+ years. He loved to work around our place and I really appreciated the help. Our "yard" is the size of two football fields with lots to mow, mostly weeds, and several buildings to mow around and trim. I sure do miss him. Not to mention he was my hunting partner all my life. Its not the same without him. Do my order after you spend time with him, you can't imagine what its like after they are gone. If I had the time and you wanted to read a long while I could elaborate but that is a story for another time.
Jerry

NRA Benefactor Member, Whittington Center Life Member, USPSA Life Member, SASS Life Member, LJRC Life Member

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerdebson

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 pm

jerdebson wrote:My dad was a lot the same way, but I have sure have missed him the last 12+ years. He loved to work around our place and I really appreciated the help. Our "yard" is the size of two football fields with lots to mow, mostly weeds, and several buildings to mow around and trim. I sure do miss him. Not to mention he was my hunting partner all my life. Its not the same without him. Do my order after you spend time with him, you can't imagine what its like after they are gone. If I had the time and you wanted to read a long while I could elaborate but that is a story for another time.

+ten million.
That's all I'm gonna say.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles