Magazines?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Magazines?

Postby gunnut » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 pm

:) No problem at all! I've been down that road. Just wanted to give ya a heads up. A metal follower would be a great improvment to the Easy mag concept. I really hope you can make it more durable. ;)
For now, The best combo for me is the Sig mags "no modifications" and the "cheep down and dirt" mag loader. :lol:

P.S. There are a lot of things we are working with that just were not designed to handle the recoil we are encountering. :o
gunnut

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:04 pm

What about those aluminum single shot followers? I think I have a couple sitting around here, maybe I can donate one to your cause OMJ. Let me know if it will help. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby gunnut » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 pm

I tried the aluminum followers. They required a lot of custom fitting to get them to work with the Easy mag. Then the mag would loosen up and I ended up chasing my tail on that one. They both work! Just a matter of how long they will withstand the recoil? Maybe you can see something I'm missing. Good Luck!
gunnut

Postby oldmanjeffers » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Sure 206, I'd like to take a look at one. Need any pistol brass?

Pm me and I'll get you my address.

Thanks
We're all in this together
oldmanjeffers

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles