450B on Facebook

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 450B on Facebook

Postby 2zero6 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Just joined a minute ago. Very nice and I love the pics.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby MADONE64 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Just joined the group a little while ago. Great to get some more exposure on our beloved 450. Thanks for starting the group.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin
MADONE64

Postby thatguy » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Since we have a lot of new ppl owning 450B's, I wanted to remind them that there is a page on FB for the 450B..

Currently we have 86 members and looking for more

thanks

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby BillytheKid » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm

87 now!

(grins all big)
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby thatguy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:51 pm

BillytheKid wrote:87 now!

(grins all big)

Do you frequent arfcom by chance.. If you do, then you realize how "important" #87 is LOL

We picked up #88 sometime after you as well...

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby BillytheKid » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:10 pm

thatguy wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:87 now!

(grins all big)

Do you frequent arfcom by chance.. If you do, then you realize how "important" #87 is LOL

We picked up #88 sometime after you as well...

Brian

I'm not a member there, but have only cruised by as a guest a few times.
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby Ughh61 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:37 pm

nice im #90
Ughh61

Postby wildcatter » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:23 am

I'm on the facebook, but only because my wife and buddy thought it was cute to put me on it. Now I have more friends than I can respond to. I rarely view it, because I'd just get hooked and there goes more of my time, where I should be building great and wondrous things.

But, I think the facebook 450b site is a great thing and Holy-Cow, half of my family are members!

Now, make me look good and show my family how respectful you guys are, I know you will. I have a Quote I often use .."Gun guys are just better than other People".. This gets me into allot of trouble with the Liberal Fraternity, but if you think about what we are doing for our freedom and theirs, and think about how that bleeds over into all facets over our and their lives, I think you'll readily agree, we are better and not in an introverted sense, but more of a Jeffersonian sense, Quoting him.."A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body, and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." (I believe this is you and is Well Worth the Reading, in its entirety - http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/let31.asp)..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm

8-) Amen brother Tim ;)

:) i'm on fb (and 450b, NRA, Barnes bullets, etc.) and enjoy socializing there :? but remember... it's an information vaccuum cleaner :roll: so be prudent about what you share :|

:shock: i know all of "that guy's" business now! :D :lol:
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles