450B on Facebook

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

450B on Facebook

Postby thatguy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:01 am

There isnt a 450B 'group' on Facebook :( , but there is one for the 50 beowulf :? there are bushmaster and ar-15 groups as well..

I was thinking of creating a group and would obviously like to link to this site as a reference.. Any problems with that? Or would it be best to not create problems (with trolls, spammers etc) by generating extra traffic?

I have no idea how hard it would be create the group, but im sure it wouldnt be that hard.. I can go find a 5 yr old to help me out im sure if i need it.. :oops:

Just wondering and open for ideas and suggestions

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Re: 450B on Facebook

Postby MudBug » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 am

I don't have a facebook account, but I have no problem with you linking to this site. I think it would be a good idea.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby thatguy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:38 pm

thanks MudBug - Im stuck at my in-laws for the weekend in TN so Ill see how to create a group

I enjoy Facebook but it can get addicting.. :o I have reconnected with a lot of friends from high school and college that I hadnt seen in yrs and yrs.. Not that I really cared about some of them, but it is nice to know what ppl are up to..

thanks

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby thatguy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Im starting to create the Group on Facebook.. BUT I need a good picture (non copy right) that I can use..

anyone got a nice profile pic showing the cartridge and/or AR-15/cartridge together??

Brian
thatguy

Postby wildcatter » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm

thatguy wrote:Im starting to create the Group on Facebook.. BUT I need a good picture (non copy right) that I can use..

anyone got a nice profile pic showing the cartridge and/or AR-15/cartridge together??

Brian

Pitted Bore has got the Pics thing down pat and the_mad_rshn, ain't do so bad either. Maybe one or both can do a collage, not unlike the Hornady ads have?... http://www.hornady.com/images/newproduc ... master.jpg
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby thatguy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Thanks wildcatter.. i sent both of them a message..

For anyone on FB - Search for '450 Bushmaster' you will find it.. BTW - We have doubled the members since the group was started this afternoon.. We now have 2 ppl (including me) :lol:

Brian
thatguy

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:08 pm

:D I already have a FB account... I'll play! 8-) Prolly get a few more too! ;)

:? I'm on the NRA FB account too ;)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby 2zero6 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 am

I like to get in on this. I have been using Facebook since '06 when it opened to the general public. I must say it has come a long way, and it was a welcome relief from the juvenile Myspace. Topic subscribed.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby thatguy » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 am

2zero6 wrote:I like to get in on this. I have been using Facebook since '06 when it opened to the general public. I must say it has come a long way, and it was a welcome relief from the juvenile Myspace. Topic subscribed.

2zeor6 - have you joined yet.. We are up to 10 ppl now -

I took a few pics of my rifle this morning and will try to get those posted sometime today..

Please feel free to post anything 450B related there..

Brian
thatguy

Postby thatguy » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:22 pm

new pics are up..

Brian
thatguy

Next

Return to AR15 Style Rifles