Need some help.

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Need some help.

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm

I was wondering if somebody has or will create a FAQ on the .450B for here as well as arfcom? I would do it myself but I have been spending most of my time trying to find a new job. Here is a link to the arfcom ones for a general idea of how it is laid out: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=121&t=492215 . Thanks to anyone that takes up the task. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Re: Need some help.

Postby wildcatter » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Once again, the 206 and his good ideas. I might suggest that we do it here first and then export it over do the other channel. You guys might want to phrase our advantages in the form of a question, then answer it, leaving space for others to answer it as they see fit. If the question has some give and take ideas, then the one that originally posted it can update it, as the answer firms up. If you have a question and don't know the answer, then leave the answer blanc and see what develops, when you get the proper answer to your question, then edit all the answers into one answer format. Eventually, there will be one question and one answer for each question, unless there is more than one answer to make that question more clear. But in any event let's let the guy that asked, do the editing, all the rest of us can go back and forth, until the editor gets his answer..t

Example

1). What is the magazine situation with the 450 Bushmaster?
Answer:
1). Five and ten round mags available from Bushmaster.
2). GI mags work just fine but some won't feed the last round, a quick fix, for 12+- rds, is available.
3). Sig Mags work flawlessly, using 12+ rds, without alteration.
4). Put in your suggestion.......
5). Again, your solution here..........

We had many Pro/Con talks of our advantages, some of them could be exported into this new FAQ post site and then rehashed.

Yes-Sir-ee-bob, good idea, my format suggestion will only spur ideas, I'm quite sure you guys will make it much better. Now we need someone to Ram-Rod the Project. Step right up, don't be shy..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow. Great idea. Wished I was smart enough to ask and answer questions about the 450 B. I would pitch in.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby BayouBob » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 pm

There were a bunch of hawgs in our bottoms that learned more than they ever wanted to know about "Thumper." How do we go about putting our knowledge into a data base?
My Daddy was wrong when he said: "When a man turns 60 he ought to be able to trade his testicles in on a new set of teeth." Oatmeal and soup don't sound too bad.
BayouBob

Postby 2zero6 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Just write up a faq in MS Word or something and P.M. me and I'll send you my email address. Unless you mean the Knowledge Base on this site, if that's the case you would need to P.M. Mudbug although I think he is gonna redo that part of the site.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Return to AR15 Style Rifles