450B upper build question

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 450B upper build question

Postby artalon » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:05 am

in Teton county, MT (the country where garage built silencers and firearms are legal as per house bill 246) 1 of 2 people have a concealed permit :D and on winter nights we walk down to Freezeout Lake with our preban ARs slung over our shoulders and use night vision for chasing cyotes
not to boast but you need to get out of Kalifornia before they put up the fence w/ armed guards
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby 2zero6 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:10 am

artalon wrote:in Teton county, MT (the country where garage built silencers and firearms are legal as per house bill 246) 1 of 2 people have a concealed permit :D and on winter nights we walk down to Freezeout Lake with our preban ARs slung over our shoulders and use night vision for chasing cyotes
not to boast but you need to get out of Kalifornia before they put up the fence w/ armed guards

Even I need to move over there, I'm super jealous!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby artalon » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Ya Washington state has some messed up laws as well
(not to knock your state)
MOLON LABE
artalon

Postby 2zero6 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm

artalon wrote:Ya Washington state has some messed up laws as well
(not to knock your state)

Yeah being able to own a sound suppressor but not able to use it in this state is pretty retarded. Now I'm looking to move your way. Can't knock the state anymore than I have already. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:44 pm

artalon wrote:in Teton county, MT (the country where garage built silencers and firearms are legal as per house bill 246) 1 of 2 people have a concealed permit :D and on winter nights we walk down to Freezeout Lake with our preban ARs slung over our shoulders and use night vision for chasing cyotes

Yeah, those Libs wont build a fence to protect America, but I believe you might just be right, they'd build one to jail in those Conservative Criminals..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby artalon » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 am

U-OH your gona get me started , lib son of b#?c&es c#!k f?#!er :evil:Ooops but your more than welcome to come on over any time
btw BNSF in Havre is hiring carmen,electrician, and machinist (which are really only light bulb changers and mechanics that most dont even know what a mill or lathe are...no joke) it pays 17 to 25 thats about as good as it gets here for what you do
they hire anyone, as they say "equal opportunity employer"
MOLON LABE
artalon

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles