450B upper build question

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: 450B upper build question

Postby Clipity » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 pm

The sad part about Kaliefornia is that we have it all. Within a few hours drive you have the Ocean, Mountains Lakes and Deserts. Now if we could just elect the right people in to office and save our state from its downward spiral into the abyss. I read we are ranked 47th in liberty's, so there's only three other states that have less freedom than we do. I told my wife that we will move as soon as our last child graduates from school, 17 years and counting. I'm glad my question was answerd because I'm way off topic :lol:
Clipity

Postby thebrassnuckles » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 am

wildcatter wrote:Knuckles, You guys out in PRK can come out here, I've got plenty of room. Just annex Cali to Mexico (oh wait, it has already been given back), and come out here, we'll shoot all day fish all night, or whatever that saying of DU's is. Second thought, let's all go to DU's AO, fence off Gatorville (which is most of the southern states) and let the rest of the country burn. After the fires go out, this will be a nice place to start a new country..t

GFT ;)

If I could find a good paying job, I'd be outta here in 2 weeks.

The company I work for has a shop in WY, I wish I could get send there...
thebrassnuckles

Postby thebrassnuckles » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:41 am

Clipity wrote:The sad part about Kaliefornia is that we have it all. Within a few hours drive you have the Ocean, Mountains Lakes and Deserts. Now if we could just elect the right people in to office and save our state from its downward spiral into the abyss. I read we are ranked 47th in liberty's, so there's only three other states that have less freedom than we do. I told my wife that we will move as soon as our last child graduates from school, 17 years and counting. I'm glad my question was answerd because I'm way off topic :lol:

I know what you mean, I love california.... I hate californans...

(not all, but the liberal scumbags that decide what I can and cant do..like attempting to ban plagstic grocery bags. :roll:)
thebrassnuckles

Postby Mike » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

It is beautiful for sure. My sister in law lived in Santa Monica for 4 years. Even went to Church with the Governators wife when I visited out there. But DAMN, are you right about the people....Seems like Coastal areas are Mecca to the responsibility challenged.

Sooooooo...You get that lower ordered yet?
Mike

Postby BillytheKid » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Clipity wrote:
Mike wrote:Ok, Im an idiot to this. what does a bullet button do?

How does it feel to shoot an AR with a pistol buffer tube and that funky thing attached where the pistol grip should go?? Again, I really feel for you guys.

The bullet button requires a tool to enable you to drop a magazine, basicly anything that can fit in the hole can drop the magazine, I use my range flag when out at the range. The BB just makes it so we can use magazines and not have to have fixed magazines, PRK doesn't want us to go all LA shoot out. I don't have either of the two choices posted by thebrassknuckles on my AR but from what I have read the grip is simular to a sporting rifle.

Now "someone" needs to invent a shooters glove with a "tool" built into the fingertip that can depress the bullet button. (grins all big)
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby Clipity » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Now "someone" needs to invent a shooters glove with a "tool" built into the fingertip that can depress the bullet button. (grins all big)

I saw on Calguns were someone had taken the arm from their daughters Mr.Potatohead cut it down and put it in a glove, theres other talk on this subject on Calguns BB.
Clipity

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:46 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Now "someone" needs to invent a shooters glove with a "tool" built into the fingertip that can depress the bullet button. (grins all big)

Or even a ring... :idea:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby BillytheKid » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 pm

2zero6 wrote:Or even a ring... :idea:

"One Ring to Rule Them All" LOL
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby 2zero6 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:56 am

BillytheKid wrote:
2zero6 wrote:Or even a ring... :idea:

"One Ring to Rule Them All" LOL

I now pronounce you man and rifle...you may now kiss the bride. :lol: LOL, sorry couldn't resist. That was the last thread hijack for me. :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:28 pm

thebrassnuckles wrote:
Clipity wrote:The sad part about Kaliefornia is that we have it all. Within a few hours drive you have the Ocean, Mountains Lakes and Deserts. Now if we could just elect the right people in to office and save our state from its downward spiral into the abyss. I read we are ranked 47th in liberty's, so there's only three other states that have less freedom than we do. I told my wife that we will move as soon as our last child graduates from school, 17 years and counting. I'm glad my question was answerd because I'm way off topic :lol:

I know what you mean, I love california.... I hate californans...

(not all, but the liberal scumbags that decide what I can and cant do..like attempting to ban plagstic grocery bags. :roll:)

Pretty ironic considered all the plastic walking around in hollyweird
Today. Let's ban Joan Rivers.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles